Questions to Ask Your Prospective Real Estate Agent
Apr 27, 2020
Finding the right real estate agent who will sell your property for you is a challenge. If you intend to find the best one for the job, you need to ask the right questions. When you interview them, ask insightfully to streamline the list down to the best real agent to hire.
Questions You Should Ask Your Real Estate Agent
You should make it a point to interview those from your list one by one. Some questions you may ask are:
- How long have you been practising real estate sales in this community? – This is important so you can tell if they have a good reputation among clients.
- Can you give me examples of property that you’ve sold lately? – You can tell by their answer if the agent seems too good at selling real estate.
- Are you familiar with this community? – It is very important that the agent is well-acquainted with the community. Buyers will certainly ask about the advantages of living in that location.
- Do you know many people from the local businesses? – You need to ask this because it will show you if the agent has enough contacts or networks to find the right buyer for you.
- Have you been visiting open homes lately? – A real estate agent should be able to cover the competition in the area too because it shows how well she knows how to get the best deals.
- Can you tell me who would probably be interested in my property? – This will show you how quickly the agent can find the right buyers for your real estate.
- How do you plan to get a buyer for my property? – An agent who is on her toes all the time when it comes to business will be able to give you a shortlist of potential buyers for your real estate property.
Talk to Home 2 Home Today
If you are on the lookout for the best purchase, sale or rental of residential real estate, try Home 2 Home Realty. We are a team of nine real estate professionals with a combined experience in the real estate industry of over 60 years. We assure you: we can deliver on our promises.